You promise that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement and to use any debit or credit card used to purchase the Products. You also promise that all information you have provided is accurate and true. You authorise us to perform validation checks and authorisation with the card issuer.
You agree to fully indemnify us, our officers, employees, agents and suppliers, immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or by your use of this website, or the use of any other person accessing this website using your shopping account or your personal information.
All prices stated on the website are inclusive of VAT where applicable, but exclusive of shipping charges, unless we tell you otherwise. Prices and availability of Products may be changed at any time without notice. The price at which you agree to purchase the Products is the price stated on this website at the time you place your order. Prices in our retail stores and outlets may be different to the prices shown on this website.
We make every effort to ensure that the images of the Products on our website are accurate. However because of differences between monitors the colour you see of the Product may not accurately reflect its true colour.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your credit or debit card information (Confidential Information) is kept secure. However unless we have been negligent, we are not liable for any losses arising from unauthorised access by a third party to your Confidential Information.
Once you have placed an order on this website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of the order you have sent. We will not accept the order and complete the contract until we despatch the Products ordered. If there is a problem with your order, eg a problem with your credit card or we do not have the Products ordered in stock, and we cannot accept the contract, we will tell you by email.
Where payment is made by credit or debit card, you authorise us to debit your card with the total cost of the Products selected including VAT and delivery charges. Any refunds made in respect of returns or cancellations will be made to the same card. Where payment has not been made in full, we may cancel your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you.
We are not liable for loss of profits, loss of business or other consequential, special or indirect loss, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation, whether caused by our negligence or not, arising out of or in connection with the Products or their use or resale by you. We are not liable to pay you any compensation other than a refund equal to the price of the Products that you have paid us for.
This clause is not intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. The risk of damage or loss of the Products passes to you when delivery is made. Delivery is made at the time we leave the Products at the address specified by you. We cannot accept any claims beyond this point. All implied warranties and undertakings are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Where a product has care instructions, you must follow these instructions. We are not liable for any loss or damage in the event that the instructions have not been followed.
1. This prize draw is promoted by Ben Sherman (“Ben Sherman”), I London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of Ben Sherman (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies, including Marquee Brands) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be 18+ to enter this prize draw.
4. How to enter: complete the entry form located at www.bensherman.co.uk/competition, and sign up for the Ben Sherman newsletter which you can opt-out of at any time.
5. The opening date for entries is 04.09.17 at 00:01a.m . The closing date for entries is 10.09.17, at 23:59 p.m. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one entry allowed per person and household.
8. There will be 5 winners. :
1. ONE GRAND PRIZE. One (1) person will win the grand prize, which include one night’s overnight accommodation for two, and two Tickets to the 2017 Hyundai Mercury Prize on Thursday 14 September 2017 at the Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith and return transfers to the venue from the hotel. Travel costs to and from London must be organised and covered by the winner. The Winner will also receive £250.00 spending cash. Travel arrangement and hotel to be chosen by Promoter, not to exceed £200. No substitutions of the prize, except by Ben Sherman, who reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize for another prize of equal or greater value.
2. 4 FIRST PRIZES. Four (4) people will win the first prize, which is two (2) Tickets to the 2017 Hyundai Mercury Prize currently anticipated to take place on Thursday 14 September 2017 at the Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith and £100.00 cash. A total of eight (8) tickets will be awarded.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. The winners and their guests must be aged 18 or over. Valid photo ID (passport or driver’s license) will be required.
11. Winners and their guests will be subject to the Mercury Prize ticketing terms and conditions which can be found at www.mercuryprize.com/terms-conditions and the terms and conditions of entry to the venue (the Eventim Apollo).
12. No cash or prize alternatives are available, and if one portion of the prize cannot be used, that portion shall be forfeited. The winner of the Grand Prize and winner’s guest must travel on the same itinerary.
13. The winner of the prize draw will be drawn at random from all correct entries on 11.09.17 by and notified by e-mail no later than 11.09.17. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 48 hours of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
14. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the prize draw. Ben Sherman reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
15. The prize will be delivered to the winner by 13.09.17. Ben Sherman reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
16. Any entry form containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the prize draw.
17. Ben Sherman’s decision as to who has won the prize draw shall be final.
18. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please send a SAE to ‘Hyundai Mercury Prize’, Ben Sherman Marketing at the address below.
19. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this prize draw.
20. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this prize draw.
21. By entering this prize draw you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Ben Sherman, without additional payment or permission.
23. Under no circumstances will Ben Sherman be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the prize draw or prize.
24. Ben Sherman will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this prize draw and Ben Sherman can cancel or alter the prize draw at any stage.
25. Any dispute relating to the prize draw shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All trademarks, brand names, copyrights, Product names and trade names are the property of their respective owners and we do not authorise any use which infringes those rights. Subject to this, you may view, print and download from our website for personal use only. Any other use of information or materials on this website is strictly forbidden without obtaining our written agreement first.
We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website and in any documentation we may send you (“Information”) is accurate. However we do not make any promises about the Information and we are not liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which may happen as a result of relying on the Information, except where we are not allowed by law to exclude our liability.
We are not liable to you for any failure or delay to supply or deliver or for any damage or defect to the Products that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This agreement is governed by English law.
We do not give any contractual rights to third parties, and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 will not apply to any contract between us.
This site may collect information on demographics and interests. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings