You promise that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement and to use any debit or credit card used to purchase the Products. You also promise that all information you have provided is accurate and true. You authorise us to perform validation checks and authorisation with the card issuer.
You agree to fully indemnify us, our officers, employees, agents and suppliers, immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or by your use of this website, or the use of any other person accessing this website using your shopping account or your personal information.
All prices stated on the website are inclusive of VAT where applicable, but exclusive of shipping charges, unless we tell you otherwise. Prices and availability of Products may be changed at any time without notice. The price at which you agree to purchase the Products is the price stated on this website at the time you place your order. Prices in our retail stores and outlets may be different to the prices shown on this website.
We make every effort to ensure that the images of the Products on our website are accurate. However because of differences between monitors the colour you see of the Product may not accurately reflect its true colour.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your credit or debit card information (Confidential Information) is kept secure. However unless we have been negligent, we are not liable for any losses arising from unauthorised access by a third party to your Confidential Information.
Once you have placed an order on this website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of the order you have sent. We will not accept the order and complete the contract until we despatch the Products ordered. If there is a problem with your order, eg a problem with your credit card or we do not have the Products ordered in stock, and we cannot accept the contract, we will tell you by email.
Where payment is made by credit or debit card, you authorise us to debit your card with the total cost of the Products selected including VAT and delivery charges. Any refunds made in respect of returns or cancellations will be made to the same card. Where payment has not been made in full, we may cancel your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you.
We are not liable for loss of profits, loss of business or other consequential, special or indirect loss, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation, whether caused by our negligence or not, arising out of or in connection with the Products or their use or resale by you. We are not liable to pay you any compensation other than a refund equal to the price of the Products that you have paid us for.
This clause is not intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. The risk of damage or loss of the Products passes to you when delivery is made. Delivery is made at the time we leave the Products at the address specified by you. We cannot accept any claims beyond this point. All implied warranties and undertakings are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Where a product has care instructions, you must follow these instructions. We are not liable for any loss or damage in the event that the instructions have not been followed.
The following rules apply to any competition or prize draw which may feature on this site ("Contest"). The closing date for the Contest will be stated on the Contest page. Only one entry per person will be accepted. The Contest is open to UK residents only. Overseas players are not eligible. Employees of Ben Sherman, their families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter. The Contest is only open to people aged 18 or over. The prizewinner(s) will be selected at random by Ben Sherman. The prize will be stated on the Contest page. Prizewinner(s) will be notified within 7 days of the Contest being closed. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash. Ben Sherman's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and the terms & conditions of this website and to agree to be bound by them. Responsibility cannot be accepted for those entries lost, damaged, delayed or not received by the server. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of delivery. By entering into a Contest, you agree to receive information about products or offers that we believe may be of interest to you and you agree that this does not infringe your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. You may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive this information.
Ben Sherman/Dave Sharp’s Art Limited Edition Canvas Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering the competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. To Enter the Ben Sherman/Dave Sharp’s Art Limited Edition Canvas Competition sign up to the Ben Sherman newsletter online at www.bensherman.co.uk. To enter online you must fill in your details on the Dave Sharp Limited Edition Canvas Competition page at www.bensherman.co.uk. Only one entry per person.
3. Ben Sherman does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, you agree that your details including your email address/address may be used to keep you informed about Ben Sherman promotions, products and news. Ben Sherman complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. We will not share your information with third parties unless you have given your permission for us to do so.
5. The competition is open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. The Prize Draw will close at 11:59pm (GMT) on Friday 24th June 2016. The winners will be the first four entries drawn at random by an independent person within seven days of the Prize Draw closing. The winner will be notified via email no later than two weeks after the draw. Ben Sherman's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be four winners.
7. There are four prizes of a Dave Sharp Limited Edition Canvas which measure 5ft by 3.5ft in size. Once winners are announced we will contact you re which mod icon you would like. We will need to know the address you would like your painting to be sent to. Once you have advised detail on mod icon of your choice you can expect to receive your limited edition speed painting within 2-4 weeks. Prize includes cost of delivery. No purchase is necessary.
8. If the Prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of the winner being notified, Ben Sherman reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Ben Sherman reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
10. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Ben Sherman may require.
11. The winner’s details will be available for 2 weeks after the draw and may be requested by sending a SAE to "Dave Sharp Limited Edition Canvas Competition", Ben Sherman Marketing at address below.
12. Ben Sherman reserves the right to (i) cancel this prize draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.
13. Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
We shall disqualify any entries which, in our reasonable opinion, appear to have used any of these entry methods including multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number, unless the Specific Rules state that multiple entries are permitted.
14. Ben Sherman bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
Registered office: Granary Building. 1 Canal Wharf. Leeds LS11 5BB
All trademarks, brand names, copyrights, Product names and trade names are the property of their respective owners and we do not authorise any use which infringes those rights. Subject to this, you may view, print and download from our website for personal use only. Any other use of information or materials on this website is strictly forbidden without obtaining our written agreement first.
We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website and in any documentation we may send you (“Information”) is accurate. However we do not make any promises about the Information and we are not liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which may happen as a result of relying on the Information, except where we are not allowed by law to exclude our liability.
We are not liable to you for any failure or delay to supply or deliver or for any damage or defect to the Products that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This agreement is governed by English law.
We do not give any contractual rights to third parties, and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 will not apply to any contract between us.
This site may collect information on demographics and interests. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings